Key Account manager (Export markets)
- Active sales and attraction of new Export clients to ensure continued profitability and target performance in the assigned geographic area.
- Setting up new businesses, taking responsibility for successful on-boarding of new customers.
- Communicate regularly with key customers, conduct personal visits.
- Be actively engaged in a process of continuous development of industry, product and competitor knowledge.
- Execute activities in order to achieve monthly revenues on targets, propose and plan activities to maximize customer contacts.
Needed experience and competencies:
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales (at least 4-5 years’ experience in export) and interest to achieve much more.
- Experience in export sales to Western and/ or Norther Europe.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Professional competences - drive for results, customer focus, problem solving, business acumen, planning, sense of responsibility, integrity and trust.
- Good language skills of English (written and spoken), knowledge of German and/ or French would be a plus.
- University degree.
- High level of digital literacy.
- Ability to lead a team to increase business results within the assigned area.
- Ability to be on a business travels abroad up to 50% of time.
- Continuous professional growth and development opportunities.
- Ambitious management and colleagues.
- Company car.
- Advanced level health insurance.
- Monthly income level – 2400-3300 euro / gross.
Export markets represents an enormous potential for our company, this means a large revenue growth opportunity for us and possibility of high level of income for you as one of the employees responsible for this growth.
Please be informed that your personal data are being processed according to the GDPR rules.